The KU-Haskell IRACDA Postdoctoral Program is accepting applications for postdoctoral fellows to begin Fall 2020. This training program is funded by the NIH (NIGMS Grant Number 2K12GM063651) for five years, 2018-2023.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must be within 2 years of obtaining their PhD at the time of appointment.
- Applicants must complete their doctoral degree before beginning their postdoctoral training.
- Applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups and institutions are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- Download the KU IRACDA brochure for additional information.
- The official application is available online at https://employment.ku.edu/postdoctoral-researcher-iracda/16775br.
- Return letters of support to Ms. Erin Barker on the official online application or at email@example.com.
Identifying a research mentor at KU:
A research lab and mentor should be identified prior to applying to the program, and applicants should contact their potential research mentor prior to completing the official online application. IRACDA faculty mentors include those listed on the Table below. Other KU faculty mentors with active research programs will also be considered. The key is to identify a good fit between the trainee and mentor. Please contact the PI, Dr. Roberto N. De Guzman, if you have questions. The PI is available to assist in the identification of potential research labs.
Potential IRACDA mentors are faculty members with actively funded research programs from the following participating departments at the KU Lawrence campus:
Table: A sampling of potential IRACDA faculty mentors from the various participating departments
For questions and information about the program, please contact:
Dr. Roberto N. De Guzman
Director KU/Haskell IRACDA Program
Department of Molecular Biosciences
University of Kansas
For questions about the teaching experience at Haskell, please contact:
Dr. Bridgett Chapin
Haskell Program Director
Natural Sciences Department
Haskell Indian Nations University