The University of Kansas / Haskell Indian Nations University Institutional Research and Academic Career Development Award (IRACDA) postdoctoral training program is currently recruiting postdoctoral fellows to begin August 2018. Please see the IRACDA Position Description for more information about the available positions. The KU-Haskell IRACDA Program is funded by the NIH (NIGMS Grant Number 2K12GM063651) for five years, 2018-2023.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must complete their doctoral degree before beginning their postdoctoral training.
- Applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups and institutions are encouraged to apply.
How to apply:
- The official application is available online at http://employment.ku.edu/staff/12500BR (Search "staff openings" then "IRACDA"). If link is not yet active, email application materials directly to email@example.com.
- Return letters of support to Ms. Kirsten Yunuba Stephens on the official online application or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initial review date: Aug 10, 2018. Expected starting date of appointments is Aug 15, 2018.
Identifying a research mentor at KU:
A research lab and mentor should be identified prior to applying to the program, and applicants should contact their potential research mentor prior to completing the official online application. IRACDA faculty mentors include those listed on the Table below. Other KU faculty mentors with active research programs will also be considered. The key is to identify a good fit between the trainee and mentor. Please contact the PI, Dr. Roberto N. De Guzman, if you have questions. The PI is available to assist in the identification of potential research labs.
For questions and information about the program, please contact:
Dr. Roberto N. De Guzman
Professor, Molecular Biosciences
PI, KU / Haskell IRACDA Program
For questions about the teaching experience at Haskell, please contact:
Dr. Bridgett Chapin
Haskell Program Director
Professor, Natural Sciences, Haskell Indian Nations University